October 20, 2021
274 Cranes Roost Blvd.
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Admission is free. Registration is required.
Altamonte Fit Club
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
It's time to think outside the gym! Join us in the park on Wednesday evenings for free fitness classes brought to you by the City of Altamonte Springs, Emerson International, Inc. and AdventHealth.
Work up a sweat and build strength utilizing only your body weight. Each class includes body weight boot camp followed by yoga stretches to relax and refresh. Exercise modifications are provided to accommodate all fitness levels. No equipment is needed, but participants are encouraged to bring a fitness mat, towel and water.
- Open to ages 18 and up.
- Event check in starts at 5:45 p.m. Participants should be checked in by 6:15 p.m. Class begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Registration is required, and all participants must sign a waiver.
Note: Only participants aged 18 and older are permitted in the activity area.
Event registration is through the Altamonte Springs Recreation registration system. If you have previously registered for any recreation program, you can use your existing account. If not, you will need to create a new account.
- Visit https://secure.rec1.com/FL/altamonte-springs-fl/catalog.
- Log in or create an account.
- Select the Adults tab at the top of the page.
- Click Altamonte Fit Club event link.
- Enter your name in the User Lookup box and select your account. (If you accidently choose the wrong account, you can clear it by clicking the X by the Account box located just above the Adults tab.)
- Click the green Select Dates box to register for your desired classes. Dates are available through November 17.
- Click Add to Cart after selecting your dates and then click Checkout.
- Answer the “How did you hear about us?” prompt and click Submit Response.
- Read and Confirm the Waiver Agreement.
- Click Complete Transaction.
- Once the transaction is complete, you’ll see a receipt. You can email or print for your records.
- Click Return to POS to return to the main screen.
Signed Participant Waiver Requirement
At the end of the registration process, you’ll receive an email from Altamonte Springs Recreation with a waiver link. Click the link to sign and submit your waiver. Note: A waiver is submitted with each registration transaction.