July 7, 2020
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
City Commission Virtual Meeting
Tuesday, July 7, 2020
Pursuant to State of Florida Executive Order 20-69 as well as City of Altamonte Springs Executive Order 2020-02, and in order to protect the health, safety and welfare of residents, communications media technology (CMT) will be used to conduct meetings of local government bodies during the time that the Local State of Emergency is in place.
City Commission meetings will be held in virtual format. The following guide provides detailed instructions on how to connect to our digital meeting platform, Webex, for members of the community who wish to participate.
Virtual Meeting Instructions
To submit a question or give public input prior to or during the meeting, call (407) 571-8020, (407) 571-8126 (TTY) or email CityClerk@altamonte.org.
- Date: July 7, 2020
- Time: 7 p.m.
- Agenda: View the Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Link: Join the Commission Meeting
- Call-In Line: (407) 571-8025 (Line used to listen to the meeting.)
- Operator Line: (407) 571-8020 (Line used to talk to the operator to ask questions.)
- Event Number/Access Code: 129 914 1195
- Event Password: Commission2020 (Password is case sensitive.)