The ABA offers a series of instructional clinics for players ages 7 to 15 with the focus to keep each players’ skills fresh during the offseason. These clinics focus on the development of fundamentals and include infield play, outfield play, pitching, catching, running and hitting. All interested players must register by 12 p.m. the Friday prior to each clinic. Cost is $10 per clinic. Registration begins October 10.
Clinic Dates: November 29, 30 & December 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15 & 16
Clinic Time: 5:30 to 8 p.m.
Preseason training is available for ages 7 to 18 in an effort to physically and mentally prepare players before each spring and fall season. These sessions are designed to provide proper conditioning and fundamental training techniques to help players begin each season at their best.
Each preseason training program includes two sessions, each consisting of a series of specialized training programs. Players can register for multiple training programs within each session. Like all ABA programs, instruction is matched to the participant’s skill level. Cost is $40 per session.
Players must bring their own equipment.
Spring Session Dates | Registration Begins November 22
- Session A: January 3 - 6
- Session B: January 10 - 13
- 5:30 - 6:20 p.m. | Hitting
- 6:30 - 7:20 p.m. | Position Specific (corner infield, middle infield, outfield, pitcher, catcher) Note: Players are limited to selecting only one position within this program.
- 7:30 - 8:20 p.m. | Speed & Agility
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
Staff & Volunteer Coaches
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will follow CDC guidelines for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
Participants, Parents & Spectators
- Participants and parents who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Parents are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants as well as any contact the registered participant has had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.