Spring Babe Ruth League is designed for players ages 4 to 18 (league age is each child’s age on April 30, 2022). Players who register prior to January 1 receive a $10 discount. A sibling discount of $5 is also available. There is no fee for first-year T-Ball players who reside in Altamonte Spring (contact us for more information). Registration for the 2022 spring season begins November 22. Player placement workouts begin the week of January 17. League play begins February 26.
All registered players will have the opportunity to train with ABA instructors throughout the season at no extra cost and will receive a full MLB replica uniform which includes a jersey, pants, belt, socks, hat and an ABA practice shirt and hat.
|Workout Dates & Times|
T-Ball NL Division
Teams form week of January 24
|T-Ball AL Division|
|$75||$85||Teams form week of January 24|
|Rookie (7-8)||$95||$105||January 18 @ 6 p.m.|
January 19 @ 6 p.m.
January 20 @ 6 p.m.
Babe Ruth Juniors
January 24 @ 6 p.m.
Babe Ruth Seniors
January 24 @ 6 p.m.
*Participants must be 4 years old on or before April 30, 2022.
**Potential for inner league games with other local Babe Ruth programs may occur.
Come cheer your favorite Altamonte Baseball Academy, Altamonte Fastpitch Academy and Central Florida Buddy Ball players. The annual kick-off to the spring season features team introductions, sponsor and special recognitions, the ceremonial first pitch and the first games of the season. Park guests can also enjoy strolling entertainment, vendors, face painters and ballpark concessions. The event is February 26 at 8 a.m.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
Staff & Volunteer Coaches
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will follow CDC guidelines for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
Participants, Parents & Spectators
- Participants and parents who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Parents are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants as well as any contact the registered participant has had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.