An unlimited amount of recycling may be placed curbside for collection. Place all recycle items in recycle bins and place curbside by 7 a.m.
For recycling pick-up information, view the My Government Services App.
Bins are provided at no charge to residents. To order free recycle bins, please contact the City at (407) 571-8611 or email. We will deliver your bins on your next recycle day.
Note: Recycle items must be placed in blue bins provided by the City. The City no longer accepts recycle materials placed in plastic bags.
- Pasteboard (e.g., empty paper towel and toilet paper rolls as well as cereal, soda, beer, tissue, gift and shoe boxes)
- Brown paper grocery bags (NO wax, wet strength material or liners)
Corrugated cardboard (flattened and cut down to no larger than 3 feet by 3 feet)
- Newspapers, supplements, magazines, catalogs, telephone books, junk mail, white and colored paper
- ALL plastic containers #1 - #7 (#s are on the bottom). Remove and dispose of all lids.
- Glass bottles and jars (clear, green and brown). Remove and dispose of all lids.
- Aluminum cans
- Steel cans and tin household containers, such as food cans
You do not need to remove labels, but please rinse all containers before placing in bins. Food items can attract pests and bears.
- Plastic bags, planting pots, plastic trays
- Aluminum foil, pie plates
- Styrofoam (e.g., cups, egg cartons, etc.)
- Pizza boxes
- Wax-coated cardboard
- Light bulbs, drink ware (glass or plastic)
- Plastic containers or cans housing motor oil, paint, pesticides, herbicides, pool chemicals or any other hazardous material
- Electronic devices
- Broken glass (e.g., windows, mirrors)