Adult beach volleyball league is held at Merrill Park on three regulation-sized, sand-filled, lighted courts. The league is conducted in 90-minute round-robin format. League times are 6 and 8 p.m. and are available to players of all skill levels. League is an eight-week regular season and a two-week playoff schedule. Open to ages 18 and up.
- Co-ed 4-on-4 Monday Evenings | $160
- Co-ed 2-on-2 Tuesday & Wednesday Evenings | $80
- Women’s 2-on-2 Thursday Evenings | $80
- Season 1
- Registration begins November 22
- League play begins week of January 3
- Season 2
- Registration begins April 4
- League play begins week of May 2
- Season 3
- Registration begins August 1
- League play begins week of August 29
Season 3 Game Schedules
- Co-Ed 4-on-4 Monday Schedule
- Co-Ed 2-on-2 Tuesday Schedule
- Co-Ed 2-on-2 Wednesday Schedule
- Women's 2-on-2 Thursday Schedule
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will follow CDC guidelines for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Participants who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Participants are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases as well as any contact they have had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.