2021 Summer Camp Sessions
Altamonte Springs Recreation is offering a modified summer camp program for children ages 8 to 14. The program offers 10 weekly sessions through August 6 with a limited capacity of participants per session. Registration is required for each session. Cost is $90 per session. Weekly sessions begin June 1 with the last session beginning the week of August 2. There is no camp on July 5.
Camp sessions run Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Activities include sports, games, arts and crafts, movies, swimming and special guests. The program is limited to Altamonte Springs residents. All participants must register by 12 p.m. the Friday prior to each session. Registration now open.
Friday On-Site Activity Schedule
Group 1 meets at 2 p.m. Group 2 meets at 3 p.m.
|June 4||Mad Science|
|June 18||Laser Tag|
|June 25||City Rangers|
|July 2||Plaster House|
|July 23||Amazing Animals|
|July 30||Laser Tag|
|August 6||Central Florida Zoo|
Health & Safety
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will follow CDC guidelines for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent and proper hand washing, use of hand sanitizer and covering of coughs or sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Campers who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Campers who are feeling ill or showing symptoms related to COVID-19 while at camp, will be isolated from the group, and the parent will be contacted to pick up their child.
- Parents are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered campers as well as any contact the registered camper has had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to Local, State and Federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.