In partnership with Orlando Magic legend Sam Vincent’s Global Coach Academy (GCA), the Altamonte Basketball League is excited to introduce the ABL Travel Team Program. Geared toward helping develop young players prepare to compete at a higher level of play, teams practice weekly at Lake Brantley High School Gyms while competing in monthly tournaments in the Central Florida area.
The program is open to 11U through 15U players. Teams are managed by GCA instructors with extensive coaching experience. Players offered roster spots must commit to a full season and pay the appropriate team fees, which vary by division.
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
Staff & Volunteers
- Staff and volunteer coaches who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff and volunteer coaches will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
Participants, Parents & Spectators
- Participants and parents who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Parents are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases of registered participants as well as any contact the registered participant has had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to local, state and federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.