Effective Tuesday, May 26, patrons can purchase a modified seasonal pass for aquatic activities. Passes are valid from June 1 to August 9 and include limited access to water fitness classes, lap swim and open swim times. Once a pass has been purchased, online reservations are required to participate in all activities. Day-of activity or walk-up reservations are not accepted. Passholders are limited to reserve up to three sessions of each activity per week.
- Online registration opens Tuesday, May 26 for sessions running Monday, June 1 through Tuesday, June 30.
- Online registration opens Monday, June 22 for sessions running Wednesday, July 1 through Sunday, August 9.
If openings are still available at 12 p.m. the Thursday prior to an upcoming week, reservation limitations will lift and passholders can make additional reservations. All reservations must be completed by 11:59 p.m. the day prior to each activity.
|Seasonal Pass||Fee (June 1 - August 9)|
|Individual (Age 18 & Up)||$35|
|Youth (Age 10 to 17)||$25|
|Family (Up to 5 Family Members)||$70|
|Senior Individual (Age 50 & Up)||$25|
|Senior Couple (Age 50 & Up)||$30|
Non-members are charged a $5 per person per session/class fee. Children ages 3 and under are free. Children ages 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Those exhibiting symptoms of illness are strongly encouraged to self-isolate and limit personal interaction outside of their homes.
- Participants should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Participants should arrive to the pool prepared to enter the water. Showering, changing and use of lockers are not permitted at this time.
- Locker rooms and family restroom will be limited to restroom use and hand washing only.
- The pool deck shower will be available and limited to rinsing off.
- At the completion of a session, participants should gather their belongings, exit the pool facility and head straight back to the parking lot.
- Participants should not loiter in the parking lot.
- Participants must maintain 6 feet of separation from others at all times.
Note: The City has enhanced its cleaning and disinfecting schedule and procedures.