The Westmonte Recreation Center features four shaded bocce ball courts with synthetic playing surfaces and shading sitting areas. Courts are available Monday througth Sunday during park operating hours. Cost is $5 per person per hour.
Courts are available Monday through Sunday during park operating hours. Cost is $5 per person per hour outside of the drop-in play hours.
Drop-in pickleball play resumes a normal schedule on Monday, June 1. Drop-in play hours are between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. Monday through Friday. The drop-in fee is included with a pickleball membership. If you do not have a membership, patrons must pay a fee of $3 per person, per day. Online registration opens Tuesday, May 26 for new memberships.
- City Residents: $45
- Non-Residents: $55
NOTE: We will extend any current pickleball memberships by the number of days activities were suspended.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Those exhibiting symptoms of illness are strongly encouraged to self-isolate and limit personal interaction outside of their homes.
- Participants should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Participants must bring and use their own equipment. Recreation staff will continue to provide pickleballs.
- Participants who are taking a break from play or waiting to resume play should wait at the designated sitting area between the tennis and pickleball courts.
- At the completion of a session, participants should gather their belongings, exit the facility and head straight back to the parking lot.
- Participants should not loiter in the parking lot.
- Participants are encouraged to maintain 6 feet of separation from others when possible.
NOTE: The City has enhanced its cleaning and disinfecting schedule and procedures.