Zumba Gold, Tai-Chi and Balance & Mobility classes are offered weekly Monday through Thursday. All classes are held in the Westmonte Recreation Center Multipurpose Room and are 40 minutes in length. Registration is required. Cost is $3 per class, per day. A 10-class package is also available for $20.
- Zumba Gold | 11 a.m. | Tuesdays - Thursdays
Focus on balance, range of motion and coordination in a form that recreates original choreographed moves at a lower intensity.
- Tai-Chi | 10 a.m. | Tuesdays & Thursdays
A series of slow, graceful movements accompanied by deep breathing that promote serenity and reduce stress.
- Balance & Mobility | 10 a.m. | Mondays & Wednesdays
A low-impact workout designed to improve balance and coordination utilizing light strength exercises.
|September 1 - December 30||Monday, May 24|
Health & Safety Guidelines
The City of Altamonte Springs is committed to keeping participants and staff safe and healthy during this unprecedented time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have prepared a list of guidelines.
- Staff who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 will stay home.
- Staff will carry sanitizer at all times.
- Staff will follow CDC guidelines for vaccinated and non-vaccinated individuals.
- Staff will promote healthy hygiene including frequent, proper and effective hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, and covering of coughs and sneezes with a tissue or inside of elbow.
- Staff will practice hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette.
- Staff will enhance cleaning and disinfecting schedules and procedures.
- Participants who are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID-19 should stay home.
- Participants are asked to self-report any instances of positive COVID-19 cases as well as any contact they have had with any individual who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Please be advised that the City is required to release participant names, dates of birth, address and phone numbers to Local, State and Federal agencies upon request as it relates to COVID-19 contact tracing efforts.