Masters Swimming is a year-round organized program for adults ages 18 and up and structured for individuals interested in fitness swimming. Whether you are a beginning swimmer, former competitive swimmer or tri-athlete, you will enjoy the benefits of working out in a fun and supportive environment. A coach is available to develop workouts and offer suggestions to improve the mechanics of your strokes and efficiency in the water.
Practice Days: Monday - Friday
Practice Times: 5:30 - 6:30 a.m. & 6:45 - 7:45 a.m.
For more information and to register, visit www.PatriotAquatics.com.
Health & Safety Guidelines
- Participants are urged to follow established guidance on personal hygiene, hand washing and hand sanitizer.
- Those exhibiting symptoms of illness are strongly encouraged to self-isolate and limit personal interaction outside of their homes.
- Participants should arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes prior to the start of a session.
- Participants should arrive to the pool prepared to enter the water. Showering, changing and use of lockers are not permitted at this time.
- Locker rooms and family restroom will be limited to restroom use and hand washing only.
- The pool deck shower will be available and limited to rinsing off.
- At the completion of a session, participants should gather their belongings, exit the pool facility and head straight back to the parking lot.
- Participants should not loiter in the parking lot.
- Participants must maintain 6 feet of separation from others at all times.
Note: The City has enhanced its cleaning and disinfecting schedule and procedures.